Saturday, August 29, 2009

weary

i find it really hard to live with myself because of what's happening recently. nobody really knows fully what exactly has been going on.

so many times i've tried to pick myself up, so many times i've tried to stand up and pluck up courage to face the reality. time and again i've fallen, harder and faster than the first. i've been tempted to ask this - "is fate playing a sport of me?" but yet somehow, fate plays only a small role in determining life. a large part lies in my own hands, and it is through my own hands that i've created this mess.

i'm just so tired, so drained, so weary, so jaded, that i wanna drop everything and give up and lose hope.

but i can't. i won't. i'll fight it. i'll fight it... right to the very end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home