Wednesday, November 18, 2009

dailies


monday
woke up specially early to clear the terribly heaped mess in the living room (after parents' nagging for almost one year), before cursorily prepared myself to meet marcus.
hate it when we fight due to my lateness that caused us not able to get better seats in cinema. my apology did not appease him a single bit and it was thoroughly infuriating, even though it was my fault.

totally awed at the way Roland Emmerich directed 2012. i love how John Cusack and his whole family managed to escape the catastrophe too swiftly.

aglios olios pasta for dinner.


tuesday
the band practise today wasn't half that bad. don't really fancy the idea of having practises from 9 to 5 though.

got almost all the running notes killed!


wednesday
it's 12 more days to Opus and the way they take time to settle down for the combine like they are kind of in their own world irks me.

running notes are no longer the problem to me but hitting low notes are. i could've projected all sounds of 17 notes written on the score but the conductor could only hear 14. asdfghjkl.

anyway, marcus will be passing me his current iPhone 2G (i don't need phone with 3G function btw) after he's gotten his iPhone 3GS! WEEEEEEE tell me what's there not to love him!

and he injured his hand for no apparent reason -_- get well soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home