Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Opus IV

(pictures are from terell's and irene's fb.)






the concert was a blast and awesomeness ness ness NESS!!!!
enjoyed it, but not with the bloody ultimate killer heels of 4.5" height.

the saxophone quintet and solo sounded smexy,
everyone looked cute with mickey mouse hairband,
esther and I managed to play all running notes comfortably I presumed,
and su ling and xin yi done a great job for their solos on Yagi Bushi!

to my dearest flautists: thank you for everything thus far, especially these past weeks. I've seen you guys grow so much, musically, and it's truly amazing. I'm so proud of you. thanks for my favourite toblerone chocos too! love.

~

after the photo taking session I rushed off to meet marcus outside VCH. thankfully he did not whine about it when he waited for at least twenty minutes for me. chatted over supper at MacD as the kiosk was closed early to purchase any movie ticket.

his negative comments about the band/choir performances were bordering ludicrous though. :s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home