Wednesday, February 24, 2010

grace and love

Grace means remembering the big and little things in life your loved ones bestow upon you. All too often i have been quick to point out my dissatisfaction at feeling unappreciated - when I've never really appreciated what the other party has done for me.

So here goes, the next paragraph dedicated to my long-suffering man who has been with me throughout.

:::: I know I can't thank you enough, but I appreciate how you always make an effort to make me feel better, so I would not be struggling too much with emotional baggage. I appreciate how you always forgive me time and again whenever it is through my own hands I create the mess that plays a large part in determining our relationship. I still get the warm fuzzy feeling when you are in bed earlier than me but yet always somehow wake up for a nano-second to place your arm around me - only to drift back into unconsciousness immediately. Lying on your shoulder and chest is therapeutic and I cannot begin to express how blessed I feel.

It's Wednesday. To say that you don't cross my mind at all would be a blatant lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home