Thursday, April 01, 2010

airheaded.

I feel very lacking in thoughts of late.

After the grueling wake at 9 - work - lunch - work - home - sleep - repeat routine for the past months, I'm a bit at a loss as to what to do with myself now that there's nothing on my plate.

I'm not complaining about free time. I'm just... bowled over by the newness of this whole I'M FREE thing. Goodness me. I somehow feel guilty after having produced absolutely nothing at the end of the day. I almost wish I was working again. Almost, but not quite. :p

On a delightful note, I am really excited about opening this new chapter of my life. It's back to musical lifestyle for me. Song composition would be so much simpler rather than struggling with layering on the keys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home