Monday, April 05, 2010

dailies.

Thursday
I loved Thursday, which saw me curling up on the crib in front of the tv watching American Idol and America's Next Top Model, before going for Clash Of The Titans. Don't judge me. I find it strangely fulfilling.

Friday
Woke up at near 12pm. Spent the day with bf playing online games and shopping around the mall. Other than that, I was left annoyed the whole day with scratchy throat and hackling cough.

Saturday
Earlier on in the day, I was feeling a tad lousy when the boyfriend seemed reluctant to go anywhere else and naturally, the little grace I had in me had gone of the window. All's well again after he's found a win-win solution for us.

I haven't been able to stop swooning over the design of boyfriend's watch since the start, and he got me the ladies' version one! I was grinning with smile from ear to ear I almost squealed so loudly.



Dined at Sakae Sushi before going for movie.



Sunday
The past days signalled the start of my liberation from work. Staying at home on an idle Sunday being a complete slob with snacks all around me seemed like a great idea.

And I'm insanely craving for pizza / sausage+mash from chippeas / clam chowder soup from ljs. I hate it when midnight hunger strikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home