Monday, April 19, 2010

dailies.

Friday
It's been forever since I last slept till in the afternoon. I continued to laze in bed and felt blissful because I did not have any arduous activities lining up in the day, as at night I only had to travel for lessons with students.

Bak Kut Teh soup for supper and Kick Ass to end the day! ♥


Saturday
One of those brilliant days.

1.
Almost 12 fucking hours of endless lessons with the kids. During the dinner break, I had no choice but to anticipate an utterly redundant and painfully unenjoyable conversation with parents of the kids, where I had to fend off those questions ranging from the mundane "so how's the lesson going on for my child?" to the absurd "when can my child be upgraded to XXXX?". By doing so it caused my 30min dinner break to be shorten by a good 15min, so you can imagine the amount of verbal diarrhea they had subjected on me.

Really hate it when every week I gotta fend off same questions by the same person. zzZzzZz.

2.
After the dinner at bf's place, I went to switch on my laptop, only to find that the lcd screen crrrrracked!!@^%*&#!

FML TTFM.

Eventually bf's big lcd tv became my laptop with the use of TV-out cable. I'm so gonna hog his tv till I saved up enough moolah to get a new laptop.

I concur that Sony is really a lousy brand for laptop.

3.
My new clothes got dyed with my shorts' colour. Not only mine was affected but others' also... :(


Sunday
Knocked off from work at 3pm. Had late lunch at Northpoint's ljs with bf before heading for the show Future X-Cops. (I'm giving it a rating of 3.5/5)

At night when little Nadyya and Rayyan were back, bf got them to bite me!!@^&@%*&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home