Friday, May 14, 2010

friday.


Today I woke up, continued to laze in bed, dealt with boyfriend's room cleaning, had porridge for early lunch, shopped for ingredients at NTUC (man I really felt like an aunty!), drank bubble tea (yum!), got home, prepared everything for Chocolate Fudge, cleaned up (which was a bitch), got in the shower, facebook-ed, shopped online and looked through the scores for SIBF to pass time before going to work, ate beef + vege with rice for early dinner while listening to The Voice Within by Christina Aguilera and choking up a little, went off for worked, returned back to boyfriend's, and zonked out completely!

My entire day summed up in a sentence within fullstops. Hah. Hungryyy. Hope there's yoghurt in the fridge.


I'm also craving for some red ruby dessert now. Mmm... Khup khup khup.

PS: Inactivity on this blog due to a horribly crummy immune system and DVD marathon in the boyfriend's super smooshy couch that comes with an equally smooshy boyfriend.

PPS: I think I'll never have a successful bake in my life, owing to my failure to stick to proportions. Somehow, a pinch just doesn't feel like the right amount to me, and I ended up adding alot more than I should. *whimper*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home